18. marts 2012

....I'll confess my weakness


I don't know about you,
but I'm a sucker for fresh dish towels in cheerful prints and colors
here are a few new prints from H&M spring collection










my favorite is the one with the easter rabbit

I have my own stash of dish towels - hide away from the family
I use them in the bottom of the bread basket
over the bowl when I'm baking
if I give away homebaked bread, I always wrap it
in a fresh and new dish towel

...do you want to confess your weakness....!?

6 kommentarer:

  1. Nøj, hvor er de bare fine. Jeg har ikke den svaghed...endnu. Så vi trænger faktisk til nogle nye. Måske man skulle et smut forbi HogM.
    Jeg tror godt at du kender mine svagheder. Ha-ha.
    :-)

    SvarSlet
  2. De er nemlig fine. Ja, svagheder har vi da indtil flere af, heldigvis! Slå du bare et smut forbi H&M, jeg må se, om jeg kan lokke min søde mand forbi efter en påskehare.

    SvarSlet
  3. Næ, den svaghed har jeg ikke endnu, men det er heldigvis aldrig for sent at tillægge sig nye:-)

    SvarSlet
  4. My big weakness is books. That is one reason I resist a nook or an Ipad. I love the feel of books and magazines. The library is a very favorite place and Amazon.com. I buy used books and as a surprise sometimes the author has signed the book. That has happened 2 or 3 times.

    I loved the Jack Rabbit towel too. I think that your idea of wrapping fresh bread in a towel to give away was wonderful. I like to make homemade bread and what a treat to give a towel with it. Thank you Mette....

    SvarSlet
  5. Nej, heldigvis, Kristine. Det er langt fra min eneste svaghed......

    I love books too, Robin. I have so many cook books.....

    SvarSlet
  6. WAW. Det viskestykke med påskeharen tror jeg jeg må have om ikke andet kan man vel undskylde sig med at det vil se fint ud på et foto....

    SvarSlet

your comments make me happy