27. maj 2012

a summerday in the city


yesterday I went to copenhagen to hang out with a friend of mine
lunch outside, wine, talk, crafty time and lovely weather
who can wish more....

I also made a visit to one of my favourite craft shops, Garn-iture











the cheerful tins on the top of the shelves are lovely
there will soon come new ones in the shop
squared with room for craft supplies!

you can get knit and crochet patterns for adults too
some people think that the shop is only for kids
...then I'm a childish adult

13 kommentarer:

  1. Jeg Ælsker Garn-iture. Jeg kunne købe det hele,
    bare hendes knapper i alle de fine små glas og Dorthe dejlige humør er altid turen værd.
    Go' pinse.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Det kunne jeg også! Er spændt på at se de nye firkantede dåser. Elsker stemningen i butikken - og, ja, Dorthes gode humør

      Slet
  2. Det er en meget "farlig" butik - så fuld af vidunderlige fristelser :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Du har ret, Miri. Den slags fristelssr er lige noget for os.

      Slet
  3. Det lyder som en rigtig dejlig dag. jeg sidder og bakser med en kjole til pigerne. Hold op hvor det skidt driller. suk. Det skal nu nok blive godt til sidst. SKAL. God aften.
    Knus fra Marie-Louise

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Jeg håber, at kjolen blev fin. Selv god aften.

      Slet
  4. Oh my, what an inspiration that store is!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, Krista. Wish we could go there together.

      Slet
  5. you have to take me there one day

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I will love to tak you there, dear.

      Slet
  6. Where is the peachy dress pattern?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You can only purchase the pattern in the store, Garn-iture.

      Slet
  7. I'm not sure if this is right place to ask this question, but how can I get a copy of that beautiful dress called "Peachy Dress"? I have 2 grand daughters ages 14 months and the other is 2.3 years old. Would love to knit them both one. Thank you

    SvarSlet

your comments make me happy